Thursday, April 29, 2021

[theqoo] THE LAST WORDS THAT AN IDOL FAN SAID BEFORE LEAVING THE FANDOM

"In my room, you are the being that is the closest to me. But the you that I'm seeing in real life are the being that's the farthest from me"

original post: here

1. In the end, it's just 1 consumer and 1 service provider. Don't become too obsessed

2. This is obvious no? Of course, I too know my bias and he doesn't know me. That's just how it is... I can understand that the depth of your feelings towards your bias can differ though...

3. I never buy idols' goods and I don't collect my bias' photocards either but I go see him a lot in real life. But the staffs and security guards all seem to like my bias and I can feel that my bias really likes his fans too so I feel the closeness of our feelings. I can see my bias' love for his fans at their concerts too. I think that's the most important

4. I went to their offline concerts a lot and it's the most fun when you go to these events with other fans who fangirl the same way as you. And once you're done with the concert, you can all eat together while sharing gossips and making plans for the next concert. It's so fun

5. I really don't understand fans who leave the fandom after getting a "reality check" from attending fan meetings or going to concerts

6. Agreeㅇㅇ I've felt this way too

7. What an obvious statement

8. It's because your bias is so far from you that you like them. If they were close, you wouldn't like them anymore

9. You won't feel like this just because of the pseudo-relationship. I can understand OP

10. I've also felt this way when attending offline concerts but I never wanted to quit the fandom 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com