Thursday, April 29, 2021

[theqoo] KINGDOM'S 2ND CONTEST'S RANKING BASED ON EXPERTS + SELF EVALUATION

Experts' ranking
1. Ateez
2. The Boyz
3. iKON
4. SF9
5. BTOB
6. Stray Kids

(Row labels from left to right: Ranking, group name, experts' rating, self-evaluation rating, total rating)
1. Ateez
2. SF9
3. BTOB
4. iKON
5. Stray Kids
6. The Boyz

original post: here

1. iKON you guys worked hard!

2. I really want to hear why they ranked them this way... I'm seriously curious

3. Looks like a program that just wants to push Ateez

4. Please just reveal who those "experts" are!!!!!

5. What's up with the experts' ratings for BTOB?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ ridiculous

6. I can understand having a panelist of experts for judging trainees but I'm questioning why they have to have experts judge idols who have different levels of seniority?....

7. The experts are seriously so suspicious.... the self-evaluation is also suspicious.... it's my first time seeing a program that's tormenting the viewers this muchㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. I seriously don't understand the experts' ratings for BTOBㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9. Just who are these experts?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

10. That's why you can't support rigged-Net

11. Ateez' score is pretty high... if you look at it objectively, do you think that they did the best ??

12. Ateez deserved to be first

13. My bias are not on Kingdom but I watched their stage and the people ranked 6th are seriously suspicious... The dance and the tango rearrangement was so good. I'm shocked that they didn't get any vote

14. Stray Kids were cool

15. The Boyz were so-so. The quality of their stages are just getting worse and I can't focus on their performance either. Their songs are also not memorable. The people that these experts ranked lower did way better than them

16. Everyone did well but seeing them getting ranked like this is so sad ㅠㅜ

17. The Boyz did fine

18. The experts' scores are so weird

19. People are like this againㅋㅋㅋㅋ Ateez deserved to win first

20. I don't watch this but why did The Boyz get 0??


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com