Thursday, April 29, 2021

[theqoo] I'M A VICTIM OF SCHOOL VIOLENCE BUT I GOT SUED FOR 60M WON

~54K USD
"I was a victim of school violence, but I got sued for 60M won..."

I exposed someone for committing school violence against me 10 years ago on SNS
I even received an apology post
I knew that I would get contacted for this and that eventually so I was gathering evidence on my end and even after I suffered from school violence I got this.. 

But isn't the law supposed to be for the public's interest and made so that the perpetrator apologizes, yet I'm the one getting punished.. Just what am I supposed to do?.. 
I'm going crazy

Who is the law supposed to protect?ㅋ..

original post: here

1. I'm so curious about the perpetrator

2. Is the perpetrator a celebrity....? Of do we not know yet?

3. I would've exposed the perpetrator if I were them

4. Apologizing then backstabbing with a lawsuit, freaking goosebumps

5. It gives them nothing to reveal the name if the perpetrator was a commoner, they could've solved this by hiring a lawyer quietly. They're only exposing this because the perpetrator is probably a celebrity, and OP probably has no lawyers involved right now so OP is trying to get the journalists attention by releasing it onlineㅋㅋㅋ  

6. I don't know who the perpetrator is but they're f(cking shameless...

7. Looks like a celebrity? What human can act like that?

8. Who are the celebrities who already apologized after they got caught for school violence?

9. We need to abolish de-facto defamation of character law sigh... This law only impedes people

10. Are they really getting sued? I can only think of getting sued for de-facto defamation... We need to get rid of this trash law

11. Korea misinterpreted the definition of defamation. It shouldn't correspond to the sentiment/feelings of the people, so the law must be revised so that it cannot be applied in some cases (abusive, infidelity, etc.).

12. Why is the law like that? 

13. That's why even in UN, they abolished defamation and contempt of court...

14.Who's the f*cker?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com