Thursday, April 29, 2021

[theqoo] MALE IDOL BEING FLUSTERED ON LIVE BROADCAST DURING THE ENDING

OnlyOneOf

....Why did he do this?

This is what they got into hot topics recently



original post: here

1. It's hard to make a living 

2. Rather than trying to shock someone, it feels more like they're trying too hard to go viral for a moment 

3. I bet he was really shocked...

4. He's pitiful 

5. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Do international fans like stuff like this? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. Are they really idols? They look like gagmen. And do they even perform live? I don't wanna search for them but I'm curious

7. Didn't they just do this to be funny....? I bet the member himself didn't take this too seriously... 

8. I don't really care about the kiss, but his shocked face looked too real 

9. His shocked face looked way too forced

10. As long as he's okay getting kissed, it's fine but I wonder if he really liked it ㅠㅠ

11. Who would enjoy this? It's so burdensome..

12. Business

13. They probably wanted this kind of reaction 

14. Can we stop with those viral marketing 

15. I bet they're having it hard too, let's not swear at them 

16. Cringe 

17. But the song is actually goodㅎㅎ

18. So hard to earn money..

19. Business is hard right...? sigh 

20. So cringeㅜㅜ

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com