Thursday, April 29, 2021

[theqoo] *TRIGGER WARNING* HIGH SCHOOL FEMALE STUDENT PREGNANT WITH HER TRAINER'S KID

I arrived late at the gym and I was working out until it closed. The trainer was helping me stretch and while stretching, "this" happened. After that, I just pretended nothing happened, time passed and this is how it turned out.... I'm a 03'er and the man is a 85'er.

Text: I'm going crazy aigoㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ What is this

original post: here

1. She's laughing about it?

2. Whether she ended up pregnant or not, the situation from the start is messed up 

3. Please tell me this is fake

4. Even though the colors are faint, you can tell there are 2 lines.... Why is she laughing about it though... 

5. No but this isn't fake and she's really laughing about it?? 

6. Hul people say that this looks too faint to be 2 lines, but I'm pregnant myself and I can tell you this means she's pregnant, it only looks like that because she took the picture, you see it better in real life

7. She's a 03'er so she's in her 3rd grade middle school?????

8. Who's this trainer f*cker...?

9. Is the trainer r*tarded where is his shame?????? Can someone find this picture online, I want to believe that it's fakeㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

10. Ugh... How can you do something like this.... 

11. She should be contacting the police, why is she posting this;;;;;;;

12. Tell me it's fake... 

13. 03'er means she's in her 3rd grade of highschool?... Isn't he a crazy f*cker? 

14. I found the person who posted this on her Facebook and she seems to be having a conversation with the man who claims to be the trainer

15. This isn't fake. This was posted some time ago in one of those famous Facebook page that posts teen stories/dating stories. The pregnancy test was bought in Daiso. She was basically given 3,000 won to buy it... I feel like it's probably one of those 3rd years who posted on their IG story without thinking too much about it
Girl: My periods didn't come so my friend told me to use a pregnancy test. It's a bit faint but can we go to the hospital together?? 
Trainer: I [n*tted] outside no?
Girl: We did it in the gym, without a condom....
Trainer: Ha.. Fine

16. No but why would you do it with a minor...🤦‍♀️ 

17. What the? The trainer crazy f*cker should get beaten up for touching a minor 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com