Wednesday, July 25, 2018

[enter-talk] THE REASON WHY PEOPLE SAY THAT IF JIHYO WENT TO ANOTHER TEAM, SHE’D BE THE LEAD VOCAL

Actually, before Twice debuted, her position was to be a lead vocal but then she got chosen to debut in Sixteen so she changed her position to main vocal. Because of that, she said that she had a lot of pressure and cried a lot




post response:
[+79][-15]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2018.07.25 12:27 신고하기
Jihyo seriously went through so much hardship. She was in a vicious circle wondering about whether she’ll be able to debut or not for 10 years… She thought that she would debut with the trainees who were main vocals at that time, but their ranking fell during Sixteen and they ended up getting dropped so I bet that she was really anxious. To be honest, a little less than half of the members are foreigners so she must have had communication problems too. I’m just saying that Jihyo isn’t a leader who only have a few responsibilities.
54
5

ㅇㅇ |2018.07.24 23:37 신고하기
Jihyo is doing well enough. It breaks my heart seeing comments about how she’s not good enough to be a main vocal every day
43
45

ㅇㅇ |2018.07.25 00:12 신고하기
I really like Twice’s songs and I like their outfits too they are all different but are pretty 
40
5

오잉 |2018.07.25 15:18 신고하기
Seriously, she’s so pretty and kind. If I had someone like her as a leader for my team, I would be so thankful ㅠㅠㅠ I hope that she’s happy ㅠㅠ
14
0

ㅁ |2018.07.25 20:17 신고하기
I seriously think that she should have as many parts as Nayeon....That is to say, I just wish the song distribution would be more fair, it feels like it's it's Jihyo: 70, Nayeon: 15, and the rest: 5.  At first, I liked it because Jihyo's voice is really clear and nice to listen to, but the more they pushed it, the more I feel bad for her and her throat.... I'm not an akgae but even Soshi would have fairer part distribution....I feel like they should treat Jihyo like a main vocal like Soshi....
13
0

ㅇㅇ |2018.07.25 21:30 신고하기
But Jihyo already hurt her vocal cords. Jihyo and Nayeon will collapse at this point…
12
0

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com