Wednesday, July 25, 2018

[theqoo] HAIRSTYLE THAT MOST WOMEN WOULD UNEXPECTEDLY WANT TO DO ONCE BEFORE DYING

ODonE


PefYo

hMblD

seJCC

Shaved head..

original post: here

1. Wow I seriously want to try it out. Especially now that it's Summer. My hair is f*cking frustrating me, I feel like my quality of life would drastically increas

2. I want to do it so bad, but I also know I will never have the gutsㅋㅋㅋㅋ With my chubby face and my flat features, I will be best just living life with a boring and normal haircut, I feel like I'll be shocked every time I see the mirror

3. I hate that

4. My hair is so voluminous that if I grew it out later and looked at myself in the mirror, I'll be too embarrassed

5. With my face and body shape, I would actually suit it If I went out with thick makeup, it'd look so good, with some punkish clothesㅠㅠ I want to try it

6.  You won't need to comb your hair anymore, imagine how f*cking peaceful

7. It'll be pretty as long as your face is small

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com