Wednesday, July 25, 2018

[analysis men/women] THE PROCESS OF LIKING SOMEONE

Image result for anime scenery gif
(pic not included)


At first, when I saw her I felt that she was pretty.
She was pretty so I always looked at her.
She was bright and I found her even more likable because she was hard working.
She has reversal charms.
I tried my best to greet her because I wanted her to know who I was.
Even though I got hurt if her response was cold, I still greeted her.
On some random day, I felt like she was aware of me.
Although I wasn’t sure of it.
I’m so nervous right now that I find it hard just to look at her in the eyes.
I then realized that I really started to like her a lot.
I felt her eyes on me, but I got scared thinking that I was just deluding myself
I will just continue to stay around her without ever approaching her.
I’m such a loser

post response:
[+158][-3]
original post: here

스카치 |2018.07.18 00:33 신고하기
Everyone, take a look. This is how someone who has no courage looks like
111
11

ㅇㅇ |2018.07.18 00:44 신고하기
Just approach her!!!
48
3

ㅁㅇㅁ |2018.07.18 03:06 신고하기
But why would you be scared that she’s looking at you?ㅎㅎ if she looks at you, that means that she’s interested so please be more courageous
42
2

ㅇㅇㅇ |2018.07.18 16:36 신고하기
Please ask her to go out to eat together, quickㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ otherwise, she’ll get snatched by someone elseㅠㅠ
32
0

ㅇ |2018.07.18 23:09 신고하기
I think that there needs a time of anxiousness and worries so that people act more careful and respectful in a relationship.. that way, he will be able to treasure every moment with her even though things are going well. If they start getting close super fast and go on dates, he will end up being equally nervous.. but I feel like OP is the cute type
23
0

쓰니 |2018.07.18 00:35 신고하기
I was reading through this seriously but at some point, I just felt that OP was cute and started smiling..ㅎㅎ find courage. I feel like you just roam around her..
23
3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com