Wednesday, July 25, 2018

[theqoo] THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE GROUP'S MOST AND LEAST POPULAR MEMBER

















original post: here

1. Our group is seriously like that

2. I feel like this applies to your bias member VS your sub-bias member as well, although it applies perfectly to the top VS bottom popularity member tooㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  I feel like if I showed this picture to my fandom, they'll beat me to death for itㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. F*ck ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  I almost thought you took this from my fandom

4. That "Monologue for you" accountㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ ah ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. I'm more surprised at how many fandoms are actually like that? Since my bias group's members are all on top, I can't relate

6. Yup, this is very severe in my fandom

7. That "Monologue for you"ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ F*ck ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. Wow this is really the truthㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I used to fangirl on a group where there was a huge divide between the most popular and least popular member, and it was even more severe than thatㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9. I can relateㅋㅋㅋ That's about the extent between the top famous and least famous of my group

10. F*cking facts, there are no fandoms that treat their least popular the same as the most popular

11. As an all-fan, I agree with thisㅋㅋ  Whenever the most popular member does something super trivial, my whole Twitter feed is filled with that one thing and everyone blows it out of proportions

12. This is something that only all-fans can relate, if you only have one bias, you might've even never noticed that this was going onㅋㅋㅋ 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com