Wednesday, July 25, 2018

[theqoo] IF IDOLS WERE CAST IN SAILORMOON (FOR FUN)

ljufO
Sailor Moon: A bit tomboyish, but cute
I think Yeri would suit herㅜㅜ 
kuYwE

ZHowJ

VJrss

Sailor Mercury: I never liked short hair, but after I grew into an adult, I started understanding why it's so popular. It's cute, yet innocent, it makes you look smart but faint
I feel like Suzy would suit her well, Twice Mina too
ECpLR

qoiqe

Sailor Venus: lovely and fresh. she's femininely lovely
IxHlC

I feel like Tiffany would be a fit, both are fruit styleㅎㅎ

ObdPb

mKijf

OBePp
Sailor Mars: Her long hair is cute, but a cold beauty. But once she transforms, she's wearing heals so she looks sexyㅎㅎ
I feel like Krystal has the same long hair and cold beauty vibe..
QNvBl

omODq


Sailor Jupiter: I liked her the most when I was young and got shocked when I learned she was the least popular. Her rose earrings were so pretty!! She's outgoing, tall, but feminine. An unnie you want to be close with
atCXZ

Rainbow disbanded, but how about Jaekyung?


amhBT



















kXiHn


No? Then Hani's personality is kinda similar too?

CzZXE


eSxgU
Sailor Saturn: Cold aura, with a sad vibe to her
Mina if we just talk about gazeㅜㅜ 

lNZWu

cDFUn


JmqfS

Sailor Uranus: Cool-pretty
Jungyeon

dzreT

GJwWe

uAQAo
Sailor Neptune: My favorite from the extra planetsㅎㅎ  Mature. Graceful. Pretty. Pretty. Pretty
Irene nim
vrfwh

dDISq


obdtZ

Sailor Pluto: Very tall and she has that mature and calm vibe to her
Just from the face, I think BoA suits her
ujLih


HWtGe

But if we add height, maybe Gfriend's Sowon
RVjEX



original post: here

1. I think Suzy belongs to Venus

2. Except Uranus, I don't think any of them fit...ㅠㅠ

3. Oh I wasn't expecting Yeri, but she unexpectedly suits Usagi

4. Yeri suits Sailor Moon the best ㅋㅋㅋ

5. They all fit the charactersㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  Mina, Jungyeon and BoA especially

6. Can't agree with Venus, Mars and Mercury, but I agree with Pluto, Uranus, Neptune and Saturnㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. Saturn is a choding so we need someone younger..

8. Jaekyung fits her characterㅋㅌ

9. Krystal is a perfect fit

10. Neptune isn't an idol, she should be an actress

11. Mars should be Kyungri!!!

12. Mars should be Bora

13. No for Yeri


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com