Wednesday, July 25, 2018

[instiz] THE THINGS THAT PEOPLE IN THEIR 20’S SPEND THEIR MONEY ON THE MOST RECENTLY

1. Eating out
People eat out on average 15 times a month and would spend on average 300,000 won per month
 
2. Daiso (T/N: equivalent of the dollar store)
It was the ‘2016 most love brand among people in their 20’s’. Daiso is the #1 shop to go for every day necessities! 30% of Daiso’s customers are in their 20’s.
 
3. Taxi fares
20% of people in their 20’s said that taxi fares were their biggest expenses
 
4. Concert/performances
1,587,000 attendees at concerts and theater performances were in their 20’s (44% of total attendees).
 
1 on 2 of the people in their 20’s said that impulsive spending was a good solution to stress. They said that “even though impulsive spending can be an aid to stress, doing it on a regular basis can have negative effects.”

original post: here

1. Even though I’m stressed because of my financial situation, I’m spending to relieve that stress… it’s a vicious cycle…
 
2. I relate to everything except for Daisoㅋㅋ
 
3. Wow I seriously relate to allㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
 
4. I hella agree with taxi faresㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I take a taxi right away if I feel like I can’t make it on time for my lectureㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
 
5. Taxi fares… tear
 
6. I’ve been hit with facts ever since the 1st oneㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
 
7. How do people spend less than 300,000 won on food?...ㅠㅠ I spend way more than that…
 
8. Concertsㅋㅋㅋㅋ agreeㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I have no money to buy clothes but I have enough money to spend it on concertsㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
 
9. Those are all meㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
 
10. Taxi fares for real

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com