Wednesday, July 25, 2018

[analysis men/women] WILL PRETTY GIRLS AGREE WITH THIS?

Image result for mean girls gif(pic not included)

Even though they pretend to not know that they are pretty,
They know that people will act nicely to them wherever they go
And that they will for sure make a good impression on guys.
 
So when they see someone who doesn’t give them any interest
And who doesn’t act so nice with them, they will wonder if that person is just cold
And it will hurt their pride.
I’m sure that pretty kids are used to be treated nicely by everyone, agree?
They are just not making it obvious

post response:
[+173][-24]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2018.07.25 21:07 신고하기
To be honest, this is true
48
7

ㅇ |2018.07.26 01:01 신고하기
It depends on the person… but even so, I do think that pretty people are used to be treated nicely and attract people’s attention to some extent.
44
1

ㅇㅇ |2018.07.26 02:21 신고하기
It’s obvious that they will make a good impression wherever they go but I’ve seen the opposite case too. I don’t like everyone I see and I know that not everyone likes me either. It’s just that I want to treat people who like me better and I ignore those who don’t like me. I don’t have any reason to make myself look good
28
2

ㅇ |2018.07.26 04:17 신고하기
It's true, it's true ><
14
6

ㅇㅇ |2018.07.26 01:23 신고하기
Rather than people acting nice towards themㅋㅋ I think that men and women will turn back as a pretty girl walk by and would even stare at her from afarthere are also a lot of people who stare in an uncomfortable wayㅋㅋ I used to hate people staring at meㅋㅋㅋ but now, I just think that they are looking at me because I’m pretty so I’m enjoying itㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I wonder if celebrities also feel this way when they walk past people? I’m just a commoner butㅋㅋ I like it so much when people stare at me~~~ I think “is it because I’m pretty?”ㅋㅋand get a little confidence boostㅋㅋㅋ I seriously think that it’s a good
12
5

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com