Wednesday, January 16, 2019

[instiz] FANS REQUESTING SUZY TO DO HEARTS










But
Pro-celebrity Bae Suzy rejected the fans' request for the first time.

The fans kept saying "Suzy-yah~~ Give us a big heart!!"


'Look at my shoulders' (killing stare)



"Unnie, so you wanna see something pretty?"


"Did you eat?"


post response: +7
original post: here

1. Suzy, I love you..!

2. Even though it's not my first time seeing that mirror gif, I find her so lovely... ㅠㅜㅜㅜ

3. Suzy is so pretty and lovely.. she's too kind and her love for her fans is daebak ㅠㅜ

4. Bae Suzy, I love you...

5. Goddess-nim ㅜㅜㅜㅜ

6. Wow she's seriously lovely...

7. Cute ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ so lovely ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

8. I wrote "love" but read it as "Suzy"....

9. Aaah unnie, I wanna see unnie in real life just once

10. Unnie ㅠㅠㅠㅠ




0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com