Wednesday, January 16, 2019

[PC stories] BEING A KPOP FAN FROM INTERNATIONAL COUNTRY

Related image

Hello everyone! Today I would like to share my personal dreams and struggles with you all. I'm from Mongolia and I'm a huge fan of Kpop. Not just kpop but I like everything about Korea and Korean culture. Since I was young I was a huge fan of Lee Minho. I loved watching his dramas and felt jealousy every time I watch him being close with other female actresses. I really want to become an actress in Korea. I want my life to mean something to the world. When I grow old, I want to be watching my movie that I starred with my kids. I want my family to be proud of me. But it is impossible for me. I don't even know how to speak Korean language and I wasn't born there. It hurts me so much knowing that I can not achieve my dream. There is no other job I want to do. What should I do?

Got a story? Submit it here!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com