Wednesday, January 16, 2019

[instiz] SONG MINO TRYING TO DRAW ON AN IPAD FOR THE FIRST TIME
















Microsoft's response after they saw the video


post response: +5

original post: here

1. Hul... I thought he was going to draw a little chick from the first picture's yellow circle..

2. Wow did Song Mino study arts... I got amazed just from watching this..

3. Wow seriously impressive, a genius

4. Isn't he a golden hand...? 

5. Everything I see Song Mino I can't help but he's gifted in drawingㅠㅠㅠㅠ He's too good at drawingㅠㅠㅠ 

6. Wow seriously daebak..

7. Daebak he started with a yellow and it became like this?

8. Wow that's talent... I'm jealous

9. As expected you can't win against natural talent..

10. Wow seriously I couldn't even imagine that this would be the outcome




0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com