Wednesday, January 16, 2019

[teens stories] I CONFESSED TO MY CRUSH AND I WANT TO KILL MYSELF

Image result for anime scenery

(Pic not included)

I liked my crush for a few months and I wanted to make it obvious so I decided to confess to him in one go. So I bought Hershey's chocolate and even wrote him a small letter and gave it to him at the academy today. When I gave it to him, my crush looked at it for a few minutes and said
"Ha.. seriously... I'm getting mad..." at that time, I felt like someone just hit my head with a hammer...? And then he suddenly threw away my chocolate and said "Why are you giving me this bullsh*t? Why are you bullsh*tting?". I lowered my head and said sorry but... I was so embarrassed that I returned home... should I just kill myself?... I don't know what's wrong with me. I work out a lot and even run marathons, and it's not like I gained weight... why is it so hard for me to get a boyfriend..?

Also, I'm not his stalker. We're just FB friends and we don't even chat on Katalk. But we greet each other with a smile and I gave him a chocolate, that's it.

post response:
[+436][-16]
original post: here

ㅋㅋㅎ |2019.01.16 16:57 신고하기
You should see this story from both sides but it might be better for you not to date a guy without manners like him. Don't blame yourself, you will meet someone better
273
4

ㅇㅇ |2019.01.16 16:11 신고하기
Is he crazy?...
150
4

ㅇㅇ |2019.01.17 00:27 신고하기
Seriously, we need to hear the story from both sides.. Our oppa told me something too. At his school, there was someone who was left out so my oppa included her and took care of her. Turns out that that friend started to stalk out oppa and I think I've seen her in front of my house a dozen of times when I was going home. I'm not joking, she would even call or Katalk my oppa over 20 times a day. The worst is that this unnie confessed to my oppa and my oppa originally rejected her nicely but she was too obsessed with him, so he had to reject her firmly. After that, that unnie sent a message to my oppa telling him that she'll kill herself and sent a picture of her injury herself. At that time, our house was in chaos... my oppa has a good personality and even received scholarships... but because of that incident, he had to go to the police station and his attendance at school started to decrease. Bad rumors about him started to spread at school and he even had to quit school. Right now, he passed the entrance exam and is going to a good university but I remember my oppa crying everyday because of her back then... I just hope that people wouldn't only listen to one side of the story... 
90
3

ㅇ |2019.01.17 00:33 신고하기
Uhm, but we need to hear from the guy's side too. People usually don't go that far to reject someone. Did something happen in between??
76
1

ㅇㅇ |2019.01.16 16:10 신고하기
Why would you like someone like him? ㅠㅠ He could've rejected you nicely, he's so mean... I know that you're hurt but you will find someone better than him
60
2

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com