Wednesday, January 16, 2019

[enter-talk] IDOL WHO BECAME A SENSATION WITH HIS LONG HAIR


SF9's Hwiyoung!

It's a business post, so if you don't like him, please go back



Since Sky Castle is receiving the universe attention right now a lot of people have been searching Chanhee (Woojoo) alongside their group to watch their videos
Last year, they promoted Now Or Never and a lot of muggles have watched their fancam and asked "Who's the guy with long hair"ㅋㅋ

So I will introduce him briefly


As you can see Chanhee is 00'er and Hwiyoung 99'er but they're considered the same age in the group and are the maknaes
Since they're maknaes, the hyungs all take care of them



I don't nkow if you guys remember, but he even appeared on Highschool rapper










He kinda looks like a cold guy

Actually




He smiles a lot too


post response:
[+54][-14]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2019.01.16 22:58 신고하기
I can prove that I'm another group's fan but this gif really gave me a heart attack, it's the only SF9 gif I haveㅋㅋㅋ
21
1

ㅇㅇ |2019.01.16 22:47 신고하기
He's f*cking handsome, I didn't know that they had a member like that.. He's the next one after Seventeen Jeonghan who suits long hair
20
1

ㅇㅇ |2019.01.16 23:49 신고하기
For people who wonder how Hwiyoung looks like with a short haircut
18
1

ㅇㅇ |2019.01.16 23:38 신고하기
Wow to think that Hwiyoung would be on Pannㅠㅠㅠㅠ Everyone please love SF9ㅠㅠㅠ They're coming back soon, let's hit daebak!!!!
7
0

ㅇㅇ |2019.01.17 00:38 신고하기
I came in thinking of Hwiyoung
5
0


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com