Wednesday, January 16, 2019

[theqoo] THE ISSUE WITH 'ENCOUNTER' ISN'T THE VIEWER RATINGS, BUT THE BORING PLOT

Image associée
(pic not included)

The best example of how important the writer is

original post: here

1. Seriously I only tried to endure it because of the actors, but it was so awfully boring that it forced me to drop it

2. It's f*cking boring

3. The term "boring" can't even compare to how boring this is

4. Everyone knows that this is f*cking boring, are they the only ones not aware?

5. But you guys are still creating buzz around itㅋㅋ

6. I think that the drama's viewer ratings are doing way too well compared to how boring it is?ㅋㅋㅋ

7. This is true though? There's nothing wrong with this post

8. For me it's boring

9. The chemistry is so bad and the acting is so boring

10. It's so boring, it'll be even hard for them to make it more boring next week. The supporting characters are far more interesting than Park Bogum and Song Hyegyo's characters, it's weird that I'm even curious to know more about themㅋㅋㅋㅋ Sigh I'm just watching this out of loyalty




0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com