Wednesday, January 16, 2019

[naver] ONG SEONGWU AFTER WANNA ONE, 'MOMENTS OF 18' CONFIRMED LEAD... TEAM UP WITH KIM HYANGGI AND SHIN SEUNGHO


'Moments of 18' is a sensible youth drama that looks at the immature and perilous aspects of the 'pre-teen' period.  The drama will embody the 18 moments that everyone went through in an emotional and relatable way.

original post: here

1. [+408, -30]
I support Ong Seongwu who chose acting as his new start. I trust that you'll do well with your sotry-telling gaze and sincerity

2. [+232, -9]
I will always support Ong Seongwu who challenges himself to new things! Fighting

3. [+184, -10]
I'm looking forward to Ong Seongwu's first lead role in Moments of 18!! I will support Ong Seongwu in any path in chooses~<3 Ong Seongwu who works hard in everything, hit daebak!!

4. [+150, -8]
Seriously looking forward to this~ Ong Seongwu is good at everything so I trust and will wait for you ^^

5. [+114, -5]
Wow Seongwu-yah~ I'll support you in everything you do <3 fighting ~


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com