Monday, March 5, 2018

[enter-talk] IDOL TRAINEE'S TEARS


"I don't even have enough time to take on a part time because of the training,
That's why it's tempting to accept sponsors and hard to refuse them"


"To be honest, when I ask them "Please give me some allowance, for instance 80,000won, 100,000won or 200,000won (~$93-180)" they would say "I'm really making a big concession so I'll send you 1,000,000won (~$930)" At first of course I would be surprised.
I would ask "How can I accept this? What should I do?".
If I continue asking stuff like "Is this really okay to accept it? It's okay?"
They would say "Yah, just accept what's given to you, you can use it on a lot of things right now huh""


"They would request a lot of things  like "I would like some skinship" or simply "Spend the day with me"
They would express stuff very crudely? And they would say things like
"Today I'm feeling lonely, come quickly"
I think that this is so wrong, even though I receive their money I think it's still wrong"


"If I say something like "When I become successful in the future, I'll pay everything back"
They would say things like "Yah, I've given so that much already, you're going to betray me like that?"
Me too I think that it's crazy but at that time you wouldn't know
People around me would all say "Take the money, take the money, the sponsors will take care of it, just take it" so I ended up accepting around 2~30M won (~$20K) like this"


Hul


post response:
[+26][-2]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2018.03.06 01:05 신고하기
If a male trainee receive this kind of treatment imagine a female trainee...ㅠㅠ
37
0

ㅇㅇ |2018.03.06 01:12 신고하기
The celebrities world transcends my imagination...
30
0

ㅇㅇ |2018.03.06 01:06 신고하기
Sponsorship is a daily routine in the celebrities world, there's no one who doesn't use money to their own advantage
27
0

ㅇㅇ |2018.03.06 10:28 신고하기
No but, this is my opinion... At that age receiving thousands of dollars like that, what do they think it would mean? There are no people in our country who aspire to become a celebrity and who don't know about sponsorship, who would be dumb enough to just accept thousands of dollars without knowing anything?
5
0

ㅇㅇ |2018.03.06 07:40 신고하기
The moment you accept the money you're making the mistake. Not only celebrities but even commoners keep sponsorship hush hush. When I was a part timer, my boss wanted to give me some allowance with a smile on his face and I refused. There are so many people who would meet up with those sponsors over weekends just by accepting the money.
4
0

ㅇㅇ |2018.03.06 10:03 신고하기
The majority of those kids will never hit big....It's probably because their skills are average and their visuals are average, everything is just lukewarm for them... That's why they resort to those thingsㅜ God is seriously unfair
3
0


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com