Monday, March 5, 2018

[twenties stories] I’M NOW DATING MY ACADEMY TEACHER





I’m a 21 y.o. university student and my dream is to do something related to cooking so I’ve been attending a cooking academy for 5 years. Right now, because of some circumstances, I stopped going to the academy.
 
When I was in my 1st year of high school (T/N: ~17 y.o.), there was this new teacher who came to my academy and he was f*cking my style so I was f*cking flirty around him… at that time, the teacher was 23 y.o. and even the other kids found him super handsome so we would all follow him around. I would even stay long after school so I could go home with the teacherㅋㅋㅠㅠ but the teacher was solidly blocking all my advances…. So I failed every time but even so, I still liked him. But then, due to some circumstances at home, I had to stop going to the academy and I was so sad because I couldn’t see my teacher anymore.. so during the last week, I went to my teacher and was like “can you have a date with me just once?” and the teacher said… ha… he said “ok, once class is over, wait for me”. So I waited for him after class and we went to drink juice at the park next to the school together. We were talking to each other about anything and I just like trivial things like this so muchㅠㅠ so at one point, I just closed my eyes and confessed to the teacher and I said “teacher, I seriously like you. Please go out with me just once”. I don’t really remember what I said but it was something along those linesㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ so then my teacher was like “huh? Sorry XX-ah, I don’t see you as anything else than a cute student”. After that, I cried my eyes out for 3 days straightㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
 
Even so, I continued ka-talking with my teacher and meanwhile, I became an adult but I started missing my teacher even moreㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠso every day, I would go look for him at the academy or try calling him out for a drink. But then on some day, he was the one who called me. F*ck, just thinking about it makes my heart flutter again. He said that he could come out for a bit after class so he asked me if I could come and I f*cking ranㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ he came out and he brought me to the place where I confessed to him when I was a high schoolerㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ and then he asked me to confess to him in the same way as back then and I was f*cking lost but I thought ‘so will be accept me this time…?’ so I confessed to him again and my teacher said “at first, I couldn’t see you as anything else than a cute student at first but now that you’re an adult, let’s hang out for once’ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅠㅠㅠㅠ ahhh my heart is f*cking fluttering so ever since then, I’ve been dating my teacherㅎㅎ I call him every day and I’m so happy.
 
Everyone, have you ever liked your teacher? I know that this sounds like a funky story but I just wanted to brag for once

post response:
[+175][-16]
original post:here
ㅇ |2018.02.28 08:47 신고하기
This teacher is seriously cool. He clearly drew the line when you were still a minor but he kept the memories until you were an adult. So sweetㅠㅠ seriously, he’s awesome… last long…
87
4

ㅇ |2018.02.28 16:28 신고하기
You just wrote a fairy tale
74
1

ㅇㅇ |2018.02.28 16:03 신고하기
I saw this story today somewhere else?
55
0

ㅇㅇ |2018.02.28 19:28 신고하기
A 17 y.o. flirting with a 23 y.o.ㅋㅋㅋㅋ why are you so impudent…
28
4

하 |2018.02.28 20:36 신고하기
It’s kinda heart fluttering but I feel like your teacher just wants to date younger girls…
21
1

김하늘 |2018.02.28 12:02 신고하기
I’m your teacher, you’re my disciple
14
0

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com