Monday, March 5, 2018

[instiz] THE REASON I GOT TURNED OFF BY KANG DONGWON



"The reason I got turned off by Kang Dongwon"
"Every time I look at Kang Dongwon's pictures during interviews,
he always has his legs crossed..... But the foot that's crossed over is always trying to reach the floor so I got turned off."







post response: +2

original post: here

1. Wowㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ That leg is seriously long ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. Seriously is his leg a god too?

3. Wow it's seriously so long, if he could just give me 5 cm of that leg, it would still be very long

4. Since he's so tall, he needs to sit like that so we can see his whole leg

5.


6. OMG is this even possible, even with my legs uncrossed, there are times they don't reach the floor

7. Hulㅠㅠㅠ  All you need....to do... Is be with me.... And you'll be perfect

8. I wonder how his legs feel being this long....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com