Monday, March 5, 2018

[instiz] EDIYA'S NEW MENU WITH DAEBAK VISUALS




Cherry blossom latte
I think it'll be similar to strawberry milk
(t/n: Ediya coffee is a hugely popular coffee chain in Korea, it's almost as popular as Starbucks but it's Korean)

original post :here

1. Wow I need to taste it

2. I'm an Ediya fangirl I need to taste it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. My unnie is a part timer at Ediya, so I'm eating this for sure

4. Why do I feel like all coffee shops sell cherry blossoms flavor every spring... I remember they always taste bad too

5. Looks like Japan's Starbucks menue

6. It's the exact same thing as Starbucks though

7. I know a part timer working there and they said that they don't do this often... They hate making it because it's a pain in the as*

8. It reminds me of Starbucks... Though the one at Starbucks sucks

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com