Tuesday, January 22, 2019

[naver] HA SUNGWOON "DON'T FORGET" SELF COMPOSED SONG AMBUSHED REVEALED, THE FIRST PROMOTION AFTER WANNA ONE



Ha Sungwoon will be releasing his solo on the 28th at 6PM and will be starting promotions in February


original post: here

1. [+1334, -34]
Ha Sungwoon's self composed song "Don't Forget" I'm looking forward!

2. [+1025, -27]
What?????? Ha Sungwoon is releasing "Don'f Forget" digitally????? Surprise drop out on the 28th 6PM??? Ha Sungwoon.. What are you..... Everything, every moment is a surpriseㅠㅠㅠㅠ  I will be waiting for you, complete the concert successfully and let's start again. Ha Sungwoon, I'm so happy to have met you ☁️

3. [+765, -16]
Ha Sungwoon "Don't Forget" I'm so looking forward! He composed this before "Firework" I'm sure it'll sound totally nice!!

4. [+639, -15]
Wow~~ The song already sounds good~ Ha Sungwoon's self-composed song "Don't Forget" I'm looking forward~

5. [+587, -17]
Ha Sungwoon, I'll be looking forward to "Don't Forget"ㅠㅠ




0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com