Tuesday, January 22, 2019

[enter-talk] HUL I DIDN'T KNOW THAT V HAD IT THIS HARD DURING HWARANG..

I saw this on Twitter... and at that time, he was getting sworn at so much on Pann no...?
But I didn't know that it was this bad... it's seriously hard to be a celebrity

"They said 'that BTS guy? The BTS kids seriously can't act~'"


"I was so nervous, I even forgot my script"


"I didn't even know how to embody the character"


"I blew off 2 important and emotional scenes"


"I could imagine it, I thought 'ah, I will hate hate'"


"I couldn't do anything else than being expressionless or to smile"


"I just kept sinking down and I just wanted to stay at the hotel"


"I think that I'm becoming depressed nowadays"


"I didn't like to share about being stressed"


"So I didn't talk about it"

post response:
[+821][-51]
original post: here

ㅇ |2019.01.22 23:01 신고하기
He must have been so burdened... His drama was overlapping with the world tour so he left work late while also being the first to come to work. That's what I heard. He kept flying back and forth while also having to learn his script. He must have lost his mindㅜㅠㅠ it was his first time acting and it was a sageuk on top of that. Furthermore, he speaks in dialect and said that he worked extremely hard
270
7

ㅇㅇ |2019.01.23 00:37 신고하기
At that time, I liked Park Seojun so I watched Hwarang. When I saw him at first, I thought that he was handsome and that he was some kind of rookie actor. I had no idea that he was an idol... also 1 year? later, I became a fan of Bangtan and I discovered that that person was Kim Taehyung. The muggles seriously thought that he was a rookie actor, and definitely not that he was bad at acting..
250
31

ㅇㅇ |2019.01.23 00:20 신고하기
Huh? For real, I was a f*cking muggle when I watched Hwarang and it wasn't like he had a super weighty role either. He just had a simple character so I didn't feel any awkwardness from him..
214
9

ㅇ |2019.01.23 02:50 신고하기
I'm thankful that he had the members around him
91
5
"I didn't like to share about being stressed"
"So I didn't talk about it"
"I talked about it once while crying a lot"
"I said that I couldn't focus on anything right now"
"At that time, Jimin worried about me a lot"
"We all talked about it together once"
"They all said the same thing"
"They told me that they couldn't do anything to solve this"
"But that they can give me strength"
"It seriously became my biggest source of comfort"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com