Tuesday, January 22, 2019

[marriage/in-laws] I'M EMBARRASSED OF MY 180KG OPPA (TRIGGER: DARK)

Image result for tumblr scenery
(pic not included)

First of all, sorry for talking about it here...

I've been having marriage thoughts with my boyfriend whom I've been dating with for 3 years.
When I was young, my parents got a divorce so my dad and oppa live together
and my mom has dementia.

Speaking bluntly, will I be able to get married..?
The people around me and my boyfriend only know that I have an oppa but doesn't know about the rest. But they don't know what my oppa is obese and only stay at home like a hikikomori (T/n: kind of like a 'hermit' - sorry, we used 'otaku' in a rush but the comment section describes it better!)

If ever I get married to my boyfriend, he would have to come to my house... honestly speaking, I'm embarrassed of him and I rather my boyfriend not coming over. But I can't tell him that...ㅜ I encouraged him to diet but he just ends up getting mad at me and he has no will to lose weight.
Also, he just spends all his energy on his computer at home... he can't even talk properlyㅜㅜ

I will never be able to get married right....

post response:
[+162][-6]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2019.01.22 12:45 신고하기
Please slowly part your ways with your house.  Nothing you can do about your hikimo oppa, so it's ok if you don't see him. Please live with a family that loves you back. If I were you, I would've cut ties with them
109
5

ㅡㅡ |2019.01.22 12:06 신고하기
Give up on marriage...
82
7

힘내자 |2019.01.22 16:51 신고하기
When your mom and dad pass away in the future, it will be the end for your oppa who's dealing with obesity... will you be able to give up on your family members??
45
1

ㅇㅇ |2019.01.22 16:50 신고하기
F*cking nonsense... to get married or to cut ties with your family....
40
0

nickname |2019.01.22 16:47 신고하기
I'm speaking honestly, and whoever marries you will be pitiful
37
1

남자 ㅇㅇ |2019.01.22 16:44 신고하기
Will you give up on your life because of your family? If not, will you giv eup your family for your own life? I think that the second one would be better for OP
25
0

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com