Tuesday, January 22, 2019

[teens stories] IT'S THE WINTER VACATIONS SO LET'S SHARE HEART FLUTTERING STORIES

There's barely a week left to our winter vacation... I don't have anything to do, not even studyㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

So to remember this moment, let's share heart fluttering stories<3
It's been half a year since I didn't have a boyfriend;;; I'm so lonely
My ex' academy used to be in my building but he changed his academy and I miss him;;;;;;;;; ㅠㅠ


"I was playing with my close guy friend at lunch
we kept playing by the stairs and didn't hear the bell ring. My crush that never showed interest in me was playing soccer and going up the stairs, and he kicked the ball between me and my guy friendㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ he then stared at me while walking into my guy friend's shoulderㅋㅋㅋ it seriously felt like a movie... my heart was racing. My head was in the clouds the whole day"

post response:
[+194][-3]
original post: here
ㅇㅇ |2019.01.23 00:38 신고하기
Any motae solos who has nothing to do with this post....,,,,? I'm crying
250
5

ㅇㅇ |2019.01.23 02:12 신고하기
Even if it's fake, give it a try. Kids, fighting
233
1

ㅇㅇ |2019.01.23 00:40 신고하기
ㅠㅠㅠㅠI like this one
217
0
"I was dating my boyfriend for 3 years and we hit our period of lassitude so we wanted to break up and wanted to have our last meal together to talk. We ended up eating donkatsu and since I'm not good at cutting it, my boyfriend usually cuts it for me? But this time, I ignored my boyfriend and ended up cutting it myself. The atmosphere was super awkward so I tried to smile and said "I'm all by myself now but I'll be fine. I can even get marriedㅎㅎㅋㅋ" and was laughing. And my boyfriend gave me a look and smiled and then said "you can get married but don't do it yourself, make the guy do it". And when I heard it, my tears were overflowing and I couldn't even eat properly. Now, we overcame this period together and I've been happily seeing my boyfriend for 4 years. Even now, he's always the first one to say sorry and takes care of me first."
어안물 |2019.01.23 00:37 신고하기
I've been living for 19 years but how can I have nothing to share? F*ck, my heart flutters the most when I eat... I'm a 3rd year high schooler.. f*ck, I should study or something
142
0

ㅇㅇ |2019.01.23 00:40 신고하기
.
136
0
"This for meㅋㅋㅋ I went to the bread shop with my lover and we were picking to bread together and I saw that the expiration date was only a few days away. So I asked him "what day is today?" and he said "it's our 283th day:""

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com