Tuesday, January 22, 2019

[naver] 'ROHEE-YAH, RORIN-AH, ARE YOU WATCHING?' EUGENE♥KI TAEYOUNG, SWEET COUPLE PHOTOSHOOT




original post: here

1. [+120, -6]
Being born to a mom who was a former fairy and a dad who was a former warrior

2. [+78, -10]
No way, their kids' names are Rohee and Rorin?

3. [+81, -29]
Rorin... let's name our kids properly... the kid will get joked on so much later on

4. [+26, -3]
Handsome and pretty, they match well. Rohee is also so pretty. I didn't see Rorin yet but I bet that she's pretty too. I'm so jealous of this pretty family~

5. [+23, -5]
This unnie never changes~

6. [+13, -5]
Rorin..? That's an expression that ilbes use by combining lolita+child (eorin);; I'm disappointed that they called their kid like that

7. [+5, -1]
They called kid Rorin? Hul daebak... Even I who doesn't know about ilbe know about this word because of the journalist' articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com