Tuesday, January 22, 2019

[naver] SKY CASTLE'S KIM HYEYOON IN CHARGE OF YESEO'S ROLE, SIGNS WITH SIDUS HQ... LABELE-MATE WITH KIM YOOJUNG




original post: here

1. [+5,921, -101]
I saw actress Kim Hyeyoon for the first time in SKY Castle. She played the role of Yeseo incredibly well. She seems to have the most outstanding acting in the actresses in their 20's recently. vocalization, conversation skills, she's not lacking in anything. Actress Kim Hyeyoon, I'll wait for your next work.

2. [+3,108, -75]
As expected, it's better to play the role of a villain than an antagonist if you want to stand out. If you can pull off villain roles, you can hit big. I find Woojoo and Hyena's acting good too

3. [+1,982, -38]
Mamel (t/N: My Melody)..... I'm looking forward to your acting in the future too

4. [+1,911, -8]
She's a kid with a weak mentality. Please take care of her well

5. [+1,111, -43]
Recently, the SIDUS actresses have all been doing well. Kim Bora, Jo Boa and now Kim Hyeyoon too~

6. [+427, -25]
Hulhulㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I will get to fangirl on actress Hyeyoon for a long time from now on


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com